25.9.11

Book Sale :)


So...I may have a went a little book crazy at the book sale on Friday.  I found a set of Charles Dickens Works from 1875. The complete set includes 15 books but the set I found is missing one. I purchased them for $18.00. When I got home I googled them and found that this set, if complete, is worth over $1000. Needless to say, I will be on a mission to find that one book! I also found a set of of 6 Edgar Allan Poe Works. There is no publication date, but by the looks of them, I'm guessing somewhere around the early 1900s. My favorite purchase is a book called "So You're Going to Paris". Its basically a travel guide for short trips to Paris...published in 1929. Love it. The only problem with all of these books is that I'm completely out of places to put them...I think its time to build my dream library! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment