4.1.11

Week 3 blog challenge: My First Love

Let's see......my first love was in 8th grade. I remember sitting in science class with Mr. Middleton. And this super cute boy walked in. I knew, he had to be mine. After a few weeks, he asked me out. I think we only "dated" for a couple of months, but I fell head over heels. And then he moved. He left without any goodbyes.

When I saw the title of this blog, I was debating on whether or not an 8th grade love actually counted as a first love. It was puppy love. But it WAS love. Regardless of what kind, it was love. I realized this when I asked myself how I felt when he left. And i was completely heartbroken. You can only be heartbroken if you were, in fact, in love. I cried over him for a long time until I realized he was not coming back. No number to call, no email to write to. It took a while to grasp, but it was what it was. Thinking back on it, it was a great experience, and a great memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment