24.12.10

Week 2 blog challenge: meaning behind blog name

The meaning behind my blog name....hmmm....i have decided to take the challenge of reading the top 100 novels of all time. The blog name, cent livres, translates to "100 books" in french. which, if you know me, you know I'm obsessed with anything french :) This blog will be filled with my opinions of these novels while reading them, as well as some random blogs (such as this one), and possibly some personal blogs in between. Did that even make sense? ha. well, I'm slacking on reading Gone With the Wind due to way too much traveling! But i will get back to it asap. At the rate I'm going, I won't finish it until summer! ha. wish me luck, and feel free to add to my list :)

1 comment:

  1. Bah I'm behind on my 30 week blog challenge! Ill have to catch up and do 2 next week!

    ReplyDelete