9.12.10

What I'm Reading

So, I've been looking through 3 lists:


After going back and forth, back and forth, BACK AND FORTH...i decided to go with the first list. And I'm replacing the last 9 novels with a few from the remaining 2 lists. In their place, I'll be reading:
Of Mice and Men-John Steinbeck
Les Miserables-Victor Hugo
Gone With the Wind-Margaret Mitchell
To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee
Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen
Wuthering Heights-Emily Bronte
Great Expectations-Charles Dickens
War and Peace-Leo Tolstoy
Atlas Shrugged-Ayn Rand

I suppose I should have posted this at the start of the blog, but it is what it is ;)

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog, and may decided to read some of the same books at the same time. If I can make one suggestion though, I highly recommend adding Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a strange land, in place of one of the nine at the end. 5 of Heinleins books appear on the readers choice list, amd "Stranger" is his most pivotal work. I don't think you would regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kindle would really come in handy during this journey... hint hint michael lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David-I will definitely add that to the list! thanks for the suggestion :)
    Jami- I was thinking the EXACT same thing lol

    ReplyDelete