13.12.10

I dunno

I haven't gotten too far into Gone With the Wind, but so far so good! As I was reading, I noticed the usage of "i dunno". This really surprised me. For some reason, I thought "dunno" was a recent word, I had no idea it has been used for so many years!

Before starting this book, I figured it would be pretty tough reading, but its actually fairly easy, just very long. I am soooo glad that I haven't seen the movie (I know, I know, what kind of girl am I???). I don't think I would enjoy it near as much if I already knew the ending.

We had Christmas yesterday with my mom, step dad, and brother in Kentucky. I received three new books, none of which are on my list. I may have to take a break after Gone With the Wind and read one of my new books :) Oh, and p.s. no Kindle for Christmas yet :( My library should be pretty full by the end of 2011! Well, off to pack up for our trip home tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get lots of reading done on the plane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment