13.12.10

Week One of Blog Challenge


Week One: Introduce Yourself, Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts....

My name is Danielle Renee Taylor. I am 27 years old (blah!). I
live in New Braunfels, Texas; I used to hate it, but now I love it :) I'm married to Michael Taylor, we've been married for 5 years and have been together for 10. I graduated from Texas Tech in 2005 with a Bachelor's in Human Development and Family Studies. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! I am hop
ing that I will find the job of my dreams SOON haha
. I have 3 dogs and no kids. Although I'm being pressured by everyone in my life to work on that :p

I think this is the most recent photo I've taken (except for a family photo shoot with my family, but we haven't received those yet)....

This was at Kork, a wine bar in New Braunfels. We were playing trivia and wanted antlers. i guess.

15 interesting facts....

1. I love cold weather and I would move to a freezing cold state in a heartbeat.

2. I have the best friends in the entire world and I feel very blessed to have them in my life. Funny thing is, none of them really even know each other. I miss all of them dearly.

3. I love wrapping presents! (sorry jami, I had to put it too!) I love ribbons, bows, wrapping paper, gift tags, stamps, etc. I could spend hours wrapping gifts and be completely content.

4. I love traveling. Well, I guess everyone probably does. I am fortunate enough to have traveled to several different countries and states.

5. I have been through a lot in the past couple of years and I feel like a stronger, more confident, and more grateful woman because of it.

6. I cry very easily. I cry sad tears, happy tears, and the worst: MAD tears. I cry when I get mad or get my feelings hurt, and I HATE it. Especially when all I want to do is yell, but the only thing that comes out is crying. ugh. so annoying.

7. I can't believe all of my friends are having babies. I can't believe we're actually this old. I swear I feel like we're still in high school, having sleep overs and talking about boys.

8. I am very very shy when meeting new people. I actually kind of despise meeting new people.

9. I wish I was more creative than I am. I try, but creativity seems to be something that comes naturally, not something that can be learned. But I still attempt it :)

10. I miss living near family.

11. I love nail polish :)

12. I love my front porch. I love sitting out there in the morning with a cup of coffee, and at night with a glass of wine. It makes for great people watching :)

13. I'm in love with my ipod.

14. I hate hot drinks! I always burn my mouth. Iced is the way to go

15. My 15th interesting fact is that I had a really hard time coming up with 15 facts! lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm dreaming of your front porch. (And the coffee and the wine.)

    And YOU ARE creative—don't discredit yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jessie. we will definitely have porch time if you come down in march! love you!

    ReplyDelete