24.6.11

Week 8 Blog Challenge: A place I have traveled to...

A place I have traveled....hmm...I have been fortunate enough to do tons of traveling in the past 6 years.  Ever since I can remember, Paris had been my dream vacation, but never in a million years did I actually think I would get to go. And then one day, my bff Jami called me up and said that her and our friend Julia were going to London and Spain for school and they wanted me to meet them in Paris. Umm, YES! How could I possibly turn that down?? So, long story short, I got my dream vacation. And that's exactly what it was- A DREAM! It was perfect! Except for one bad night in Spain and getting to the Louvre as it was closing....on our last day....haha. It was beautiful, amazing, perfect....insert any positive adjective here, and that's what it was to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment